Submit An Abstract
Participants interested in presenting their abstract at the Summer School are invited to submit an abstract by email at email@example.com.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee. The Committee reserves the right to determine whether an abstract submission is accepted as an oral presentation or a poster.
Presenting authors will be notified via e-mail regarding the status of their abstract by mid-June 2017.
Please follow the guidelines for the submission of your abstract.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), and abstract text. Your abstract text should have 100–350 words;
- Abstracts should be short (100–500 words), clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- Abstracts should be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors.
- The content of abstracts is the responsibility of their authors. The Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts that are not written in English, do not meet basic standards of scientific quality, or do not adhere to conventional standards of civil discourse and common decency.
Please note that abstract submission deadline is May 20th, 2017.